The business project, patented, comes from the desire to end the asbestos problem through a technologically viable and long-lasting solution.
KRYAS technology provides direct thermal conversion of sealed packages containing asbestos-cement sheets, other RCA (Refuse Containing Asbestos) or harmful fibers that arise from normal removal operations.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF THIS TECHNOLOGY:
- no preliminary working on asbestos containing materials;
- the inert product can be completely reused as a secondary raw material for various industrial applications;
- developed in collaboration with the Earth Sciences Department of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia;
- covered by Italian and European Patent.
- EUROPEAN PATENT EP. 2 027943 B1
- EUROPEAN PATENT EP. 11171221.2